1. Dangit. It's Quick Takes time again and I didn't write a post since last Friday. When I promised I was going to blog more. I lied, and I'm sorry.
2. Brad's car died. It's ok, you don't have to be sad. It has had a full, wonderful life. RIP 1994 Camry with 250,000+ miles. You were good to us, but let's honest...we were probably not that good to you.
3. The best part of shopping for cars on Craigslist is reading the ads. My favorite this go-round was this, written about a 2007ish Honda Civic:
"This is an AWESOME car, I bought it for my son but his grades SUCK so it's gone. Being a parent sometimes involves hard choices."
4. Not only can you find cars on Craigslist, you can also get parenting advice. Who knew?
5. I should have posted the directions for the basket I made....here is the link
6. Awhile ago Brad sent me this video about how to feel like you have more time and thus helps you manage time better. Basically, you need more moments of awe. I've been trying it out, but I'm still late 99% of the time. I'm wondering if by 'awe' they meant, "I'm in awe over this pile of laundry!" or "I'm in awe over the strength of Dominic's emotions!" I might be doing it wrong. Although...there are the moments of "I'm in awe over my chubby baby's smile" or "I'm in awe over the sound of my two big kids laughing together." Those moments might be working in my favor.
7. Pia is surprised by a back carry. And maybe starting to work a little hair.