1. We. have. a. surgery. date. May 31. 5 weeks until PiaBaby gets her "ears." Only mildly freaking out at the moment but I am sure I will grow increasingly crazy as the day approaches. Two weeks after THAT will be our activation day...we are pretty nervous and excited over here.
2. Would it be inappropriate to send United Healthcare flowers and chocolates to thank them for only taking 8 DAYS to approve Pia for surgery? Would it be awkward to frame and hang the approval letter?
3. Gianna got glasses and it makes her look so grown up. Birthday #6 is a week from today??!!
4. I've just been hanging out with these guys all day and it's usually not a bad gig.
5. The most ballet I get to do these days. Dinner theatre at its finest.
6. My dad built Dominic a water table and I believe every family should have one. Hours of imaginative, non-destructive play. I had a very nice action pic but it's taking ten million years to load and I'm kind of over this blog post and ready to move on.
7. This baby.
More Quick Takes here.....Live it up this weekend, I know I will.