Joining Hallie for some Five Favorites action.
1. Blogging. Even though I struggle to make time/use time wisely/find time to blog on something remotely resembling a semi-regular basis...I always enjoy the writing process. However..this little blog has become more than an outlet for me. I realized this when I was finally able to write about our Usher Syndrome diagnosis. I am truly taken aback by the kind words and offers of thoughts and prayers for our family. Thank you.
2. I need this throw pillow in my life.. I just find it...incredibly apropos. Plus amusing.
3. Knitting....I'm just learning but I've already made one, whole, boot cuff! Check it:
4. Flashlight time. It has revolutionized bedtime....Gianna and Dom get to play together in Dom's bed for about 10 minutes after we read stories with just their flashlights. It has mediated a lot of draaaaama as well provide some fun eavesdropping for Brad and I.
5. My new living room is finally done. So grown up! And peaceful!