2. 36 weeks. PLUS a hair cut. I am so very thankful for my friend who kept an eye on the kiddos so I could squeeze in what will inevitably be my last solo haircut for awhile.
4. Brad and I found a nice dresser at Goodwill to re-hab for Dominic's clothes, which are still taking up all the space in the changing table. While I'm at it, I think I'm going to paint and get new knobs for the changing table as well. I've got plenty of time (reverse psychology...if I slack and say I still have plenty of time the baby will come early-ish, right?) Then I will post it all on this blog, and link it to Pinterest, and look totally legit.
5. Still haven't ordered the birth kit, and the sheets that have been on my bed for the births of both my other children don't fit on our king bed upgrade. Despite the fact that neither child has been born in a bed, and this one likely won't be either, I feel it is IMPERATIVE that those sheets are ready, but our queen size bed seems to be permanently stuck in the upstairs room of our Cape Cod. It won't fit back down the stairs. It's keeping me up at night.
6. I am excited to bury my placenta this time around since we now own our own home, and I will plant something lovely on top of it in honor of this kid. But then, my buddy sent me this and I am reconsidering. A flower that smells like a corpse and only blooms every 15 years may not be the best for the child in question's self-esteem, but I could charge money for people to come see this bizarre plant, and then pay for college. It could work.
7. I am still debating about whether I am going to go off coffee again....I am running out of time to slowly wean myself from this most wonderful drug/beverage. Surely I will need it when I have three (3!) children. Surely my newborn does not need caffeine coursing through it's little body. Dilemma. Brad agonizes about our 401k, I agonize about coffee consumption. That about sums it up.
Get more Quick Takes here and have a great weekend :)