2. Brad came home to see this in our bedroom the other day.
|that would be a kitchen towel, hanging from the ceiling fan|
4. Gianna's last day of school was Wednesday. That evening, her school held a little "recognition ceremony," where I won the award for lazy parenting in that a) my child was the only one still wearing her stained play clothes from school that day, as opposed to a nice dress and b) I didn't bring a camera to take millions of pictures of the event. Also, forgot/neglected to make something nice for her teachers. I'm assuming at this point everyone at the school knows me well enough to realize...this is just the way it is.
5. I'm packing up all our crap for our beach trip, and the more I try to pack lightly, the more stuff I feel like I'm bringing. God forbid we get to New Jersey and think, 'If only we'd remembered to pack the cheese grater!"
6. Speaking of the beach, have you noticed that some people are beach people, and other people are not? If I accomplish nothing else in my parenting, please, Lord, let my children be beach people. Plus good moral character, holiness, Catholicism, etc.
7. Again with the beach.....we'll be gone for a week, and I don't know if our little condo at the top of a remodeled Victorian will have Wi-Fi...and even if it does....I'll be on the beach. So, blogging hiatus, of a planned nature. I know you are devastated, since I manage to post so regularly.
I leave you with this
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary, and have a nice weekend, a nice week, and a nice weekend again. Peace.