2. The heartburn kicked in even earlier this time (maybe I'll finally get a newborn with some hair?) and I was out of TUMS. On the recommendation of a girl in the Whole Foods vitamin section, I bought some papaya tablets. To my surprise, they mostly work about as well as a TUMS, with the added benefit of not making me feel like a 45 year old man. That and it just sounds better to tell your midwife you're taking papaya enzymes instead of synthetic calcium.
3. Not gonna lie. I'm not looking forward to the cankles that a July due date has destined for me.
4. I'm pleased and eternally thankful to a merciful God to announce that Operation Potty Train Boychild is going v. well. We're randomly on night three of a dry diaper in the morning (how? why? I have done nothing to merit this particular grace) and there has been lots of pee pee on the potty, including scary, public, non-Elmo related potties. And so, so many M&Ms.
5. On another transitional front, Doms has not had MAWK in a few weeks and I think it's safe to say the MAWK is officially closed for business for a little while. The withdrawal period has been hard for the Doms, who, when taken on a quick trip through the lingerie section at Target, saw the plethora of bras and exclaimed in sheer ecstasy and longing, "So. Much. MAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
6. I know you're dying for an update on the ice cream situation over here. Well. I'll tell you. It's gone. All, all gone.
|and this is where it went....the bebe bump circa 18 weeks|
This week for more Quick Takes, visit Betty Beguiles!
|this is what happens when your big sister helps you get dressed|
|all crazy, all the time around here|