1. Last week, to kick off Palm Sunday, Dominic dropped a kneeler on an old lady's foot. It was a total accident and we apologized profusely in hushed and urgent tones but she did not offer up her sufferings well at all. For the remainder of Mass if Dom made so much as a peep, she would glare darkly at us. It was...awkward. Real awkward. Especially when you consider how incredibly looooooong Palm Sunday Mass is.
2. Easter-wise, a good time was had by all. We even managed to make it to the Vigil on Saturday night. Dominic passed out in the car on the way home and awoke Easter morn attired thusly:
|Doms needs coffee before he can be expected to get hype about Easter egg hunting|
|lots of sugar helps, too|
4. Some of our crew prepped and ready to take on the Vigil
|really hope my friends don't care that I have put a picture of their offspring on the interwebs basically without their permission|
6. Although, according to this random Hilary Rosen person, what I am doing is not actually work. I can totally take it easy.
7. My mom brought us a Sam's Club-sized box of Oreos for Easter. They are sitting on top of my refrigerator and they make me happy.
For more Quick Takes, head over to Conversion Diary....happy weekend!