Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sporty Spice

So Brad and I both graduated from UK. In case you a) don't care about sports or b) were living in a cave, the Cats won The Big Game last night. I even stayed up (almost) all the way to see it.

I'm glad we won because Brad won't be sad, but I am mostly sorry that now I no longer have a legit excuse for letting my brows go au natural.

Those of us with unibrows are a sadly misunderstood population. No one knows our woes like fellow unis. The persecution and shame we are put through...I cannot speak of it. But in AD we had a leader, someone to look up to, someone who wore the uni without shame. Thank you, Anthony Davis, thank you.  You have brought us one step closer to the day when we can throw away our tweezers for good. Take your uni to the NBA and make us proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment