2. I might be a bad blogger, but I am not a dishonest blogger. And neither is my buddy, Little Stay At Home Momma. Case in point. She and her progeny came over for a little St. Nicholas Feast Day baking and her eldest child, Davy, was playing oh so quietly in Gianna's room. I wondered for a moment if this boded ill for our happy group, but I dismissed such dour thoughts because, well...there's not THAT much to get into in there, and besides, we are really discussing v. important things out here like whether or not we're showing yet and whether or not it's ok to live on chips and salsa alone in the first trimester. The results:
|there is, in fact, a lot 'to get into'|
|rough estimate: about half of whatever is not glued down to the train table is in there with the pots and pans. plus the kid's plastic-ware relocation|
4. At this time I do not feel comfortable disclosing how much of the 20 half-gallons of ice cream are left in our freezer.
5. I feel I must apologize to my fellow Ohioans for single-handedly bringing about a very mild winter thus far. It's not global warming or the day after tomorrow or anything like that. The inconvenient truth is that I purchased some serious snow boots. Big girl snow boots. Sorrels. For cash money. And now that I have these in my possession in total winter-preparedness, it will never snow again in the Cincinnati area. Lo siento.
6. I have decided to crochet our Christmas stockings. So far I have completed one cuff of one stocking. Yes. This was a good plan.
7. I resolve and do solemnly swear to do less bad blogging and to do more blogging in general. Plus laundry.
for more 7 Quick Takes check Conversion Diary...have a lovely 3rd weekend of Advent :)