1. Running the dishwasher....no knives? No problem. I can.....karate chop everything with my mom skillz.
2. Bathing the Doms. It's such a pain, plus he hates it (hmm wonder why? oh maybe because you have bathed him 4 times in his entire life and now the process frightens him yuh idiut) plus. Little boys are supposed to be grubby...
3. Making Gianna's lunch. Making lunch is the bane of my existence (plus poopy diapers, middle of the ngiht yogurt sessions, cleaning in all forms, and a few other choice activities.) When, oh when is it realistic to expect her to make it herself?? Please say, "Monday."
4. Putting on G's ears...I just can't muster the energy to walk in her room, assemble and toupe tape everything...plus the communication failures between the two kids are just too hilarious this am to end so soon. His lips must be really hard to read.
5. The laundry. Can I get an Amen.
6. The grocery store. I've been avoiding that place all week. Not even sure why. Not really sure about what we've been eating but we've run out of the criticals (bananas, yogurt, peanut butter, yogurt) so it seems today is the day.
7. Speaking of seizing the day....if you haven't read this yet, you ought.
More quick takes here...have a niiiiiiiice weekend.