Friday, October 7, 2011

7 Quick Takes: Impressive

1. The number of days I can go without showering.

2. Lack of organizational skills.
wish that was alcohol in that glass.
 3. My ability to successfully chase peacocks away from frightened children whilst lunching at the Cinci Zoo.

4. The amount of fortitude required to bare-handedly extract an un-paid-for, ultimately unwanted, glittery, bouncy ball from the public potty at the Gap Distribution Center, and then deposit it in the sink, run it under soap and water, and then inform a Gap employee of the unfortunate incident.

5. The skill required to foot-sweep half a box of toxic Market Pantry Chickadees into a neat pile before informing a Target employee of the box's demise.

6. Home-made pasta.


7. The octave Dominic can hit at the top of a (joyful) scream. It's like Mariah Carey in here.

Hosted by Conversion Diary. Happy Weekend!! 

4 comments:

  1. Those peacocks can be scary - I always had to be on peacock patrol when my kids were little and we went to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade pasta is the best. There's nothing that gets our family running like a well-oiled machine as when I say "Today's ravioli-making day!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of bouncy balls, I totally found one of Dominic's the other day underneath the guest bed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would have left it. you are a better woman than me. and I make your dis-organization look like the most organized space EVER...

    ReplyDelete